Wednesday, July 25

Passed my test and this and that

On track for second cataract surgery on Friday. I was A-OK with the eye exam.

We had a big old windstorm go through here a few minutes ago with about 10 drops of rain. It has cooled off but would be so good to have had the rain with it even though the crops are beyond help at this point.
Today was our 53rd wedding anniversary. We had many people wish us well and some even brought us gifts. I had asked Jason to make me a bottle tree and he did; so that was a coincidental gift but greatly appreciated. Keri made us a PECAN Pie! I know there are several of you out there green with envy over that one. Leo tried to take us out for breakfast but with doctor appts etc. we couldn't make it happen but the thought was duly noted and appreciated. And friends Jack and Denise gave us a very different and beautiful wind chime. I will go on a picture taking rampage one day soon and show you all of our new treasures.
 
I had every intention of getting the second coat of paint on the window trims but it didn't happen. We are going to blame it on triple digit temperatures once again. As Ethan would say, " Not Today, Maybe Tomorrow"
So till next time...

No comments: