Tuesday, May 1

The latest


Had the Internet for a very short time this morning. It would come in and out for 5 minute intervals but it would take nearly 5 minutes for a page to load. So getting anything constructive done was a real crap shoot.
So I plan to get on with something more constructive...like laundry and/or cleaning.
I did the above and then...I received the new sim card about noon. So I called them and got it activated so I could see if it would work. At first it was worse than the other one! Stacey was supposed to call me at 3:00PM...she didn't. So I was getting ready to call person number 7 when I decided to try one of the things Stacey had me do yesterday which was to take the sim card out and rub the shiny part with my shirt tail and then reinsert it. As odd as it may sound it is now working. Not sure for how long but it seems to not only be working it is staying steady. So I plan to give it a good workout and see how it goes.
Gary sent me a video this morning and I haven't tried to run it yet but it seems like that should be a good test. And I have quite  a bunch of emails to get caught up on. So now the test begins!!!

No comments: