Wednesday, May 2

Discombobulated

I am all discombobulated and do not know what to do first. I have a fast Internet connection and it is with Verizon and if it stays working as it is we will be happy with it.

I have a routine in the morning with the Internet and it has been long enough without it that I cannot remember what it is I do first.  But this morning I felt it should be email and so I did. I go through the messages and take care of personal ones first and I have done that...so if you have been waiting for a personal message from me and I haven't answered you I may need a nudge because you could have become lost in there!!  I was selecting and deleting pretty fast sometimes just to get it pared down to where it wasn't so overwhelming.
I am still in shock over how well this Internet is working. Of course, it will not be long before I will take it for granted. One thing is for sure, I will have far less patience with them in the future if I am getting poor service.

We now have a lawn chair bungeed to the ladder so that should keep our little neighbor off the roof. She is definitely the mini Evil Knievel of the neighborhood. She is very near the age of the little girl who lives to the north of her. Aubry is her name. I have often wondered why they didn't play together. But she too is a little daredevil. I think if the two of them were together one of them would die. Geez, I am glad we raised boys.

On with my day now...but know that I am thinking about you....I always do!

No comments: