Monday, September 12

At the Fair-Part two

We were pretty busy at the Fair so we didn't get much computer time and after the campground filled up the Internet would go wonky frequently. I did get some pictures though. I love taking pictures at the fair. Norma and I had entries in the fair and we both did well. She got a first place on her painting and a couple of firsts on her photo entries. I had only photo entries this year and I got a couple of first places too.
Dale C. reading the morning paper. He did not have any idea I took this picture.

The Guys

Norma & Butch

Headed off to the fair

Norma's painting



                                                                Sunflower Fair entries

Corn entries

Judging of Tomatoes

Greasy Fair Food

Left too long by a tree


No comments: