Monday, September 12

At the Fair- Part 3

They use horses and ATV's to park cars at the fair.

Kids and Lambs


 At Grandpa's Barn - One of the highlights for me at the fair. Be sure and let me know your favorite fair pictures.

Goats at Grandpa's Barn



I did not know I was getting a 'grinning calf'. It reminds me of the dog commercial about dentures for dogs.

Butch getting a kitty fix.

This pair loved to climb on the big equipment. The bigger the better.




"Come on up, Sis. This one is a two seater", He hollered at his sister.

The horse arena.

After the fair we went to Terril Iowa and the farm home of Butch's sister Marlene and bro-in law Bernard Kelley. This is Bernard's Resting Chair. Do you see him resting? Neither do I.

We went to visit Dan and Sara. They have some giant watermelons but I did not have my camera. You would think I would learn by now. When we returned we had some heated cribbage games. I do not remember who won or lost...ahem.  And this was followed by a scrumptious feast of all homegrown items. Steak, Tomato Spoon Salad, Green beans with bacon and onion, Newly dug potatoes , skillet fried and probably more that is not coming to mind at the minute.
Right now we are sitting at a campground in Rockwell City. Butch is washing the motorhome and when he finishes we will walk over to Myrla and Scott's place. More later.

No comments: