Friday, September 9

At the Fair - Part one

Yesterday at the crack of dawn Butch was up and ready to go. I do not like it when he gets up too early. I have my things I like to do in the quiet and peace of the early morning. And when he gets up too early the day seems to get off on the wrong foot for me. Like waking up on the wrong side of the bed. So we were up and on the road by 7:50 AM headed for Spencer IA and the Clay County Fair. And so the rest of the day was taken up with meet and greets, visiting and too much food. You see the fair does not start till Saturday but many gather early for good camping spots and reduced price entry tickets and we are among such a group.
So perhaps I will get my ducks in a row today and be a better reporter of what is happening all around.

No comments: