Thursday, August 25

Yesterday I decided to tackle the pathway from the Moho to the house. Leo planned to do it but lately he has become super busy so I thought there is only one way to get it done and that is to start. I started at the house and the finished work it is not as nifty as I would like but struggling with those 16 x 16 slabs of concrete is no easy feat for me. And speaking of struggling Butch is struggling with the doorway prep in the breezeway. We hope it was just a day for struggling and that things will go better today.

We have three couples that we met at Snow Mountain Ranch now working at Thunder Bay Resort where we were last summer. Naturally I have been thinking of them quite a bit, wondering how things are going for them, knowing what they are seeing and most likely doing and envying them just a bit. They must be busy as I am not seeing much posting from any of them. It will be fun meeting up with them this fall and getting their take on things.

Leo called us last night and told us his dog Lexi had a mishap. Leo was roughhousing with Lexi on the bed and Lexi fell off dislocating a joint in a leg. The vet came out and something clicked putting it back together and Lexi seems to be fine now. But no more roughhousing for Lexi. Leo called to warn Butch as he too likes to roughhouse with Lexi.

This afternoon I have an appointment for a "real" haircut. I have Butch cut my hair much of the time and he does a good job but every now and then I need a professional one. So today is the day. Butch needs a haircut too and if I can ever get him to sit still long enough and the sweat isn't running off his forehead I will get it done. Have you ever tried to cut someones hair when they are perspiring excessively? It isn't easy.

No comments: