Friday, August 26

One door down

Yesterday Butch and I were able to get the storm door on the east side of the breezeway hung in place. There is a little finishing work to be done but for the most part it is installed. Now when we get the other one installed on the west side we will be somewhat secure.
I have two more pieces of walkway done with just 24 to go. I have to do them a few at a time or suffer the consequences. It is cloudy today which would be a help but we are obliged to attend a meeting in Ames about changes in our health insurance. Alliant Energy is telling us we have to do it in different manner. We are fairly certain it will be to the companies advantage of course so we are merely going to find out what we must do to deal with it. Smileycons!

Today on Facebook I saw this little ditty and copied it. Cute!
"I have been to a lot of places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone. I've also have never been in Cognito, either. I hear no one recognizes you there. I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips, thanks to my friends and family. I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump and I'm not much on physical activity."

No comments: