Tuesday, August 16

Work Day

I had a long post all written and what I thought posted and then I find it isn't there. So it is LOST forever! I will try again...

Yesterday was  a busy work day with much accomplished I washed bedding including spread and mattress pad. We did the heavier items at the laundromat and brought them home to dry on the line. The line broke so now I get the new line I have wanted since we arrived here. I dry the bulk of our laundry on the line robbing the utility company of many dollars.
Butch prepared the southwest corner of the roof/house for Russ Cosens to fix. And Russ showed up about 4:00 PM.  So now all of our spots for potential leaks should be good and dry. Since it rained last night we will soon find out. Butch also worked on the inside door situation in the house getting ready for pocket doors.

We also washed moho windows inside and out. It has needed done for longer than I care to admit. They sparkle now.
And then we went to Wet Goods for a tenderloin. Yes Wet Goods is the name of the place. It is a bar on the east side of the square and they have top notch tenderloins. Some of my perhaps fussier friends think the place could use some sprucing up and maybe they are right. But then they haven't been to our favorite places in Sunny south Texas. I think my focus must be food related. I seem to care little for the ambiance.

So now I have rewritten my long and brilliant post. Unfortunately it isn't nearly as brilliant as the first one but oh well,
-heavy sigh- it will have to do.

No comments: