Sunday, August 14

Party & Pedal

Last night we went to a party made up of people we went to school with in our youth. All of the people present had lived other places most of their working lives and now have come back to make Jefferson their home. There were 10 of us total. This is something I never thought for a minute that we would be a part of. It was a whole bunch of fun talking over old times and the pranks we pulled or ones we knew were pulled. There was some talk about the statute of limitations. And the food was fantastic. Our hostess Judy Peacock Wills is an excellent cook. Sure am glad there are lots of those good cooks in my circles of friends!

Today Butch and I rode the bikes instead of walking. We rode to the river bridge and back, a total of 4 miles. It felt good to be giving different muscles a workout. Smileycons!

I have started on a wide bracelet that will be a wedding gift. I have a good start on it but it is wide enough that I will be working on this one for a few weeks. My to-do list of bracelets to make keeps growing.

No comments: