Tuesday, November 9

Tuesday

Very full day- Coffee hour started things off followed by golf. I went this week even though I wasn't thrilled about it. I feel about golf the same way I would feel about an ex-husband. It is something I used to be in love with but I am not anymore. So a visit to the scene of lost love holds very little appeal. I didn't play too badly considering how I feel about it. 44 for 9 holes. I think Butch shot a 36.
We weren't home too long after golf when we had to get to the Thurmond Eye Institute for Butch's consultation about his cataract removal. We are now all set up with all the appointments needed. By Christmas it should all be behind him with much improved vision. He is very much looking forward to having it done.
This summer in Michigan we went to an Arts and Crafts Fair where they had these Dish flowers on sale for $35. Well not these but ones like these. I decided they would be very easy to duplicate and indeed they are. We placed these at our neighbors place across the street. (Site #62) We can see them and enjoy them so much more with them over there. That and we couldn't agree on a good place for them on our side of the street.

There used to be a trailer blocking this view of our place but no longer. That is until these empty spots get rented.
 

No comments: