Saturday, November 13

Slogging

I am still slogging through the motorhome making decisions to sell, throw away or keep. I can only make so many decisions in one day before I cease to care if I keep or sell 22 Citronella tea lights. I am continuing to  work on the inside. We still plan to go through our 'basement'. Fortunately I do feel that I am making progress but some days I am ready to chuck the whole business because once we go through everything we still have to price each item, take it to the big hall on the first Friday of next month to get it ready to sell. And then endure the sale process. Some days I think that is a good thing and other days not so much.
We arrived here October 31st and this is our first cloudy day. After stringing all those sunny ones in a row we begin to take them for granted and waking to a cloudy one is a bit of a shock but we will get over it.
Now back to my sorting....

No comments: