Friday, November 12

Friday-Computer Class and stuff

The first computer class was this morning with 5 students and one guest in attendance. My friend Mickey came over to class. Very fitting as Mickey was who gave me my start with computers way back in 1996. Seems like yesterday!! We all had a good time.
After class we took Mickey to Gonzales Burgers. An experience everyone needs at least once. There is no sign on the front of the building but nearly every Winter Texan knows where they are located on Silver Ave. in Donna.
Mickey and I shared our burger and it was plenty for both of us. Butch had to tackle his alone and he couldn't finish it. He gave it a noble try.
Butch kept his 2:30 appointment for his prior-to-surgery physical. Son Jason called while he was gone and inquired where his dad was and when I told him he said, "You let him go unsupervised?"  I told him I had sent him with a note as I had sent a list of medications and supplements he takes. It is actually a short list.
Contrary to popular opinion I do not micro-manage him all the time!! Smileycons!
When Butch returned home we were able to get our second walk of the day completed and had a nice visit with Pecan Bill and Kay before coming home and skipping supper. We were still digesting lunch!!
Still trying to get a handle on things and I will one day soon. I will let you know when it happens.

No comments: