Sunday, November 7

On the left

On the left side of this page are several blogs of interest and I check them frequently. That is one of the reasons they are all listed there. It makes it very handy for me to check in on them. After reading through them this morning I am thinking what the heck am I doing writing this blog...BORING! Most of them are doing far more interesting stuff than I am. In my own defense we have been at this going on 9 years now. I am sure I have repeated myself many times over. And the ones who are doing the interesting stuff have not been at it nearly so long.... though they do write really good blog entries I must admit. I am waffling...  I could go back and recycle some of my entries when things in the Rio Grande Valley were new to us?
On to other things...
Butch has an appointment on Tuesday to consult with a doctor about getting cataracts removed. We are anxious for him to get this done. Those of you who have been through this know what we mean.
This bird has been sitting in this position in this tree for many days now. I do not know what kind of bird it is but it rarely leaves this spot.

 Oh and by the way Droopy is still with us. I think Droopy with his deformed/broken wing has been with us for two years now. He hops around the park and now and then struggles to fly to the tops of bushes or fences. Droopy is a mockingbird. Each fall we say, "Wow, Droopy is still with us!" And we are saying it again this fall.


No comments: