Sunday, November 14

Flu Shots

I could not remember if I had told you about our flu shots this year so I went to the search feature on this blog and did a search for flu shots and every time since 2002 that I mentioned flu shots came up. It was only four or five entries but that search feature is a good deal. I had not related the flu shot story of 2010. We had so much going on this fall that we forgot to get our flu shots in Jefferson before we headed south. Our next stop was Missouri and on one of our excursions to the WalMart in Harrisonville we noticed they were giving flu shots and on one of those occasions we had time and decided to get one. In doing so I thought what our deceased parents would have thought about getting a flu shot at the WalMart store. The times they are a changing!!

No comments: