Sunday, September 12

More of the Hen & Chicks

Just when we think this thing is through doing whatever it is supposed to do it surprises us even further.




Butch and I parked our first RV guests this morning. Labor Day doesn't stop everyone it seems. We got back to our routine of getting our walk in. I haven't felt like doing anything the past couple of days but now I am off the cold meds and feeling more like myself again.
When we went to the Art and Craft fair in Harrisville I picked up an idea that should be a fairly simple thing to put together. So Tuesday a few of us are going on a search for the supplies. Hopefully I can show you a finished project before long. In the meantime I will keep you in the dark. If it works as planned I will be emailing supply lists and directions to the craft people of Magnolia Park so they can head south with all or most of the stuff they will need.

No comments: