Tuesday, July 6

It is Tuesday

I did get my walk in this morning while Butch was golfing. Then I made my way up to the barn to help finish up the sewing on the acoustical curtains. I really wasn't in on much of the work of it but everyone was glad to have this project done.
Oh yes, Butch did get me out to play nine holes yesterday using the par 3 tee blocks. Did I enjoy it? hmmm- neutral. I seem to really need much advanced notice if I am going to play golf. That has pretty much always been true. Golf is not something I can be spontaneous about. Don't know why and not sure I care why. It just is.

This afternoon Butch is learning how to be a ranger. Not sure it needs much instruction but it is nice that Butch and Tom have each others company while they have to be on the course in this hot and humid weather.
Some pictures from yesterday on the course:
Hole #1










Butch on #9. He does not like #9.


No comments: