Saturday, November 22

Saturday, November 22, 2003
First thing this morning Angel and I went on a leash walk. I have been on a slow walk before but this was the slowest ever. Angel and I had quite a meander all around the neighbor’s house. Good thing they weren’t around to see us peeping in their windows. Angel enjoyed her outing and didn’t fight the leash much at all.

I am finally getting with the program. This morning I went for a 2 mile walk with Bert Shipley, a neighbor and long time friend of Bill and Jo.
I ventured down to the river and fed and took pictures of “the girls”. That is what Bill calls the ducks.


Butch and Bill are golfing today. Anybody surprised?
I plan to connect on the 25 cent a minute connection just long enough to get this sent. It will be awhile before I can post pictures and blogs. You will be sure we are back to normal when I have my Express Network connection again.
I may try to get things done on Bills computer but with Windows ME and a dial up connection I reach the end of my rope rather quickly. Till next time…
Barb

No comments: