Sunday, November 23

Sunday, November 23, 2003
Below is a recipe I have been asked for. Since I have been on Atkins I use cauliflower but the recipe used to be my potato salad recipe. Now my secret is out!
Dark and dingy day with cold weather on the way. Still better than what they are getting in Iowa.
I took Angel for another walk this morning. I do believe she is enjoying it.

Cauliflower Salad

Dressing
3 T Splenda Or Sugar
1 T Red Wine Vinegar
1/2 c Heavy Cream
1/4 c Mayo
ds Salt

10 pkg. Cauliflower, Par-Cooked And
-Sliced
6 Egg, Hard Boiled & Diced
1/2 c Onion, Diced
1/2 c Celery, Diced

Prepare vegetables and eggs and cool. Mix dressing using wire whip. Combine dressing with vegetables and eggs.
Atkins approved if you do not use sugar and use mayo-not salad dressing.

-----

No comments: