Saturday, November 22

Thursday, November 20, 2003
Yesterday I sounded a little “clipped”. I have no fondness for traveling in this State where the roads are as crooked as their politicians. 40, 30, and 25 mph roads hold no appeal for me. Scenery, you say? Sorry, but it is lost on me. I endure rather than enjoy.
Give me land, lots of land under starry skies above. Don’t fence me in! …I do have my sense of humor back. J I also plan to start walking again and make the best of things.
Along with no Internet service there is also no satellite TV.
This too shall pass…

Wednesday, November 19th
Heber Springs, Arkansas…No Internet connection. It shows that it is available but there are no bars of service. I suppose if I drove around these hills and maybe got on top of one I might find a connection. Fat chance. We are parked at Butch’s brothers place. Butch and Bill plan to golf and I plan to read and do needlework.

No comments: