Monday, August 7

OK wise woman!

 What are you going to chat about today? In the old time days, I would post pictures, new and old, when I hit a writer's block. So excuse me while I go take a look...

Look what I found. And the time of year is perfect for it. I love this recipe.


To be continued...


Marlene(Butch's sister) is on the beach in South Padre.


Mickey and I were in Denver. I have always loved this picture of both of us. The year would have been in the mid '90's.


Butterfly on the bike trail. I did not take my camera all the time on the trail because it is heavy for one and I usually had reasons I wanted to get back home. Every now and then I would take my camera and shoot photos of whatever might catch my eye.


And that takes care of this time. Butch is golfing with Jason. I just finished vacuuming a half our ago...see you next time!

No comments: