Wednesday, August 9

The Years After...

What does one do in the years after you sell your RV? Pretty much what you did before you sold it! Butch golfs, we both play pool and I have about 3 craft things I can turn to if I can find the time. 

I have kept all my craft supplies from all three crafts, Swedish weaving, beading, and Diamond Art and the plan has always been to pick them up again. I am currently working on a Diamond Art project of coasters and am seriously considering starting a Swedish weaving project, especially since the Farmers Almanac says South Texas is going to have a cold winter. Doing a Swedish weaving project in hot weather is not all that pleasant, depending on the size of it.

A pair of our RVing friends have recently had a snafu with their RV and it is going to take some months to get it repaired so they have moved into an apartment. I enjoyed reading about Jeanie and Eldo's adventures. You might like to follow them as well.https://whereseldo.blogspot.com/.../august-in-elkhart.html  Jeannie and I met very briefly when we were in Michigan. I mean very brief...like 15 minutes or so. You know how sometimes you click with a person and feel like you have known them for years. Well, Jeannie is one of those. Butch and I had no idea how wide our circle of friends would become when we took up RVing. It has become one of the sweetest parts of it.

No comments: