Tuesday, November 1

Settling in continued...

 I suppose, I might be fussy about where I sit because I have not been happy with the places to sit yet. I need Butch's help to get out of the recliner if I use it and I cannot seem to get comfy on the couch. That was true last Spring when we were here for a couple of weeks so buying new recliners was on our to-do list. yesterday was the day for shopping. 

Our first stop was Buy, Buy Baby as I had researched them online. I insisted on a seat test and am so glad I did. I continued to have the exit problem. It seems you need a lot of leg power to exit the current batch of new recliners. We weren't in that store long. Then we tried Ashleys. Found one but only one that was sort of suitable. I could get out of it easily and the price was right but it was a distressed brown color and a bit bulky. So we moved on to Lacks. We walked in and found what we wanted at first sight. It was a bit more than we would have liked to spend but we took the plunge. We bought two and they will be delivered Friday. This is what we purchased and the color seems right in the picture as well. It is dark grey. Everything about it met our needs.


The next stop was Lowes to find a board to do a computer desk similar to what we have in Jefferson and big enough to accommodate both of us. We found it and Butch may go back today to make that purchase. We are getting our nest all fixed to suit us and it isn't taking long at all.

So far all of these things have been on our list to get taken care of asap.

Next stop- The Pool Hall!


No comments: