Monday, October 31

Progress?

 I think we are making progress. Last night I was able to declutter the kitchen table to the point of being able to see it! It is coming along. We bought a TV for the bedroom and Butch was able to get it up and running.

I have started cooking at home. Our digestive systems are getting adjusted to the new way and the best way of eating. Truth be known, when eating out you really don't know what you are injecting into your body. So all is well.

Today we are going to the Buy, Buy Baby store to look for recliners. We want small ones to better fit our space and they sell small ones designed for nurseries. I usually have no problem ordering things online but this is one time I want to sit-test it. 

The weather has been ideal. Low 80's for highs, low 50's for lows. We do need rain. That seems to be the theme for most of the USA.

So better get back to settling in. Till next time...

No comments: