Monday, August 1

It happens...

 Every now and then a snafu will happen when I put a post together and I will discover too late that the links may not do what I hope they should and if I hit the publish button before I have tested them all out it can turn into a mess. A minor mess but still a mess. So now you know what happened to my last post.

Moving on...

Last Thursday at Trivia we talked about good stuff to watch on Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime. Someone said they couldn't find anything on Amazon anymore. I couldn't believe it because 'My List' has oodles of stuff I haven't watched yet but hope to someday. I do find that going to the different sites on my computer instead of the TV works better for me in choosing stuff. I find it easier to check things out. I have decided to make a list of things I have set aside and share them with you. I am aware that tastes differ but surely I can find something we both might like.

So I started a list for Amazon Prime. We have Amazon firesticks on our TV's not sure if that makes it easier or not. But we do not pay a cable company or satellite company for our TV viewing pleasure. It all comes to us straight off the Internet. Different strokes for different folks as they say! Okay back to my list! I had to quit. My hand was getting tired of writing all of them down and it became exceedingly long.

Alone*

Better Call Saul*

The Kominsky Method*

Longmire*

The Crown*

Breaking Bad*

Outlander*

Roma*

Ozark*

St. Vincent*

Frontier*

The Starling

The Nightingale*

Godless*

The Zookeepers Wife*

Mudbound*

The Book of Henry*

Grace and Frankie*

Explained*

Keep Breathing

My Octopus Teacher*

The Hidden Lives of Pets*

My Next Guest with David Letterman*

The Queens Gambit*

This is by no means all of them it just means I quit. And also this is only for Amazon Prime. We have Hulu, Peacock, Netflix and maybe another one I cannot think of at the moment. Enjoy!

The * means we have seen it.



No comments: