Thursday, June 16

It was funny to me...

 Perhaps a few of you out there know my sense of humor can sometimes be called...let us say off-kilter? Butch and I went for a walk on the bike trail yesterday. A house not far from us can have as many as 9 cars in the driveway. We know there is a story there but we do not have any idea what it is. There was a man removing items from the back end of an SUV and there were 3 children of various ages there as well. The man was quite vocal and a little loud and speaking in Spanish. The children were answering him in English! There were several exchanges and the pattern never altered. I found this remarkable, interesting and amusing!

Tonight is Brookers Pool Hall Trivia. That might be funny too.

And I am thinking of starting a game night...or maybe a game afternoon. Say playing Mexican Train or Fast Track or Dirty Board? Don't know...Will see...


No comments: