Sunday, June 12

A couple of things from yesterday

 It was Bell Tower weekend in Jefferson. We planned to go to the parade but it rained right up till starting time so we passed. We did make it to the Firemen's breakfast and it was as good as always. Then later we walked up to the square to check out all the festivities. And I fell! Yes, I fell after misstepping on a slanted curb while trying to avoid getting in the way of a "train" that was taking folks for a ride around the square. The worst part initially was my hands. I thought I had scraped them up pretty bad. In actuality, I was not hurt at all! My white pants didn't even get dirty! I have some achiness' in my arms and hands but nothing serious. 

And then after we came home I decided I had enough of the disorder in my kitchen so I started into a decluttering mode. I opened one of the 3 tubs I had sitting in the way and found my journals. I was reminded that before my blogging days I kept journals. I randomly picked up one and the entries were from 1988. Now I could have let this sideline me but it didn't. I continued the decluttering but those journals are in my mind as a treat for some rainy day.

Recent photos: No More MoHo...




No comments: