Saturday, November 13

Slow Down

 With age, things slow down. Getting a home cleaned in one day, laundry, writing blog entries, preparing meals. Is this really how it happens? Where you continually slow down, day by day until you do not move at all anymore? Kind of scary don't you think? Well, I really do not go there in my head very often. Only when I feel like I cannot get to everything I want to do in a timely manner. I guess it is better than having nothing to do or feeling as though you have nothing to do. I am definitely not there!

Yesterday was a full day. At 7:30 AM Reenie and I walked for an hour. Oh yes, before and after that I defrosted the fridge because Butch and I were doing a Costco/ H.E.B. run to stock up on groceries and I wanted the fridge ready to do its part in keeping our food safe. Butch had pool at 1:00 so I did have a bit of a break after getting everything put away. Then after Jeopardy! I met Reenie at the pool hall and we played for an hour. It was a good time because we are a good match in abilities. Came home, fixed supper then joined friends Reenie and Alex for Bridge. I haven't played in years but it went fairly well. So the day was full but enjoyable.

Butch and I are going back to Costco today because we have an appointment to get the tires rotated...

No comments: