Sunday, November 14

One adventure after another.

Yesterday we decided we were not that crazy about getting out of the park on a Saturday. Traffic is far too busy! Sunday isn't bad at all so we did our usual breakfast taco at El Dorado, the same El Dorado that my friend pointed out to me last year is not marked with the name! We have been going there for years and did not realize there was NO SIGN.

Today's adventure does not need to be repeated. I went over to Liz's and we were talking about get-togethers and dates for such when Chico made the discovery that the guest bathroom needed a replacement. I offered Butch's help and tried to call him. My call went straight to voice mail. That is when the adventure started! Is it his phone or mine? For the next 2 hours, this was our focus and I will not bore you with the details but somehow Butch got my number blocked in his phone. Finally, I held my finger down on my name entry in his phone and one of the options that appeared was UNBLOCK. We are back to functioning until the next big adventure.

Oh the fun we have!


No comments: