Thursday, November 11

Busy

 I told Butch I would do my part to keep him out of the hospital this year but he had to do his part too. He planned to get on the roof and start washing the MoHo. I protested. On one of our walks, we came upon a group of people who are in the business of washing RV's and park models and perhaps anything else you may want to be cleaned. The timing seemed to be right because Butch talked to them and made an appointment. Today was the day and for $75 they washed our RV from top to bottom. It may not be the job that Butch would do but it is done and looks very good from my perspective, and I did not have a stressful day wishing he were on the ground and standing upright and not harmed.

He is sitting at his computer and all in one healthy piece. We never need to be concerned about him getting exercise because he rarely sits still for very long. Been very active his entire life and I expect he will remain so as long as we can keep him out of harm's way.


Listen to the Mocking Bird!



No comments: