Saturday, November 20

Dr. Visit

 So yesterday was my first doctor appointment to make sure I have an MD to call my own when we are making our home in the RGV. Butch has his appointment on the 30th. My enlarged bile duct is in good hands with Dr. Liezet Cepeda MD. We had a nice discussion and I like her. She is young and knowledgeable. She will be referring me to a GI doc and will be notifying me of the details when she has them. Butch's appointment with her will be on the 30th.

The first responders in this park have everyone fill out a medical information sheet, place it in a red envelope and leave it in an easy-to-find spot in case of emergency. They suggest on your refrigerator. In the motorhome, we have it on the visor. They also advise making a copy and putting it in the glove compartment of your vehicle. I have found it to be a very good thing to have. I have taken mine with me whenever I have a medical appointment and they are always grateful to get it. It speeds up the process of getting to the doctor. Have you ever sat in a waiting room, filling out many sheets of paper, forgetting many things that might be important, and wishing you could skip that part? Butch usually has me do it. But having that sheet of paper makes it very easy for all concerned.

I have been trying to get a useable form to put on here so all could have a copy if they want it. So far I haven't been able to. A recent Microsoft update is playing havoc with my computer...at least I think that is what is happening.

Email me and I will send you a copy of the form in a PDF. My solution to the problem!



No comments: