Wednesday, September 29

Jar Opener

 Hey! I'm on a roll. Years ago when we lived at the lake I had one of these jar openers and we used it all the time. In fact, when we moved to Cumberland I remembered to take it with us. Unfortunately, I forgot it when we left there. It used to be Butch was the official jar opener in our house. But now his hands are quite arthritic and it makes it painful for him to even try so I have become the one to open jars and bottles. I can usually get it done. I have friends who also have arthritic hands so when I saw this I thought the kind thing to do was pass along the info.



About this item
THE EZ OFF JAR OPENER WILL OPEN TOUGH LIDS EFFORTLESSLY - EZ Off will grab hold of any lid whether it's factory sealed, childproof, tamper-proof or just stuck from what's inside the jar. A simple twist and The EZ Off Jar Opener will deliver
OPENS ALL JAR LID SIZES -- Try anything small like a bottle of water, nail polish, or a wide container of pickles, peanuts, canned fruits, jams, molasses, marshmallow creme, or maraschino cherries
INSTALLATION AND OPERATION ARE EASY -- It's easy to install the EZ Off with the pre-attached, peel-and-stick adhesive and the 3 included screws. It's ideal for children, the elderly, those with arthritis, carpal tunnel, those working in kitchens, and those with limited use of hands or amputees
YOU'LL NEVER KNOW IT'S THERE -- This jar opener hides neatly out of sight under a cabinet, cupboard, counter, or shelf, taking no valuable storage space
THE EZ OFF JAR OPENER IS MADE IN THE USA -- The EZ Off is made with premium materials by American workers here in the USA.

They have it on Amazon.

No comments: