Tuesday, July 2

Citizen bikes

My citizen bike that I left in Texas has been a topic of discussion lately.  It is small. The step-through is great because you do not have to raise your leg to the heavens to get onto it. It is very adjustable to fit anyone. Mine is a one-speed. It has hand and foot brakes.  It is fairly flat in South Texas and that is one of the reasons I ordered it. I do wish we had brought it back because it would have been easily adjustable for the great-grands to use. It folds up into a compact package making it very portable. That was the original impetus for buying it. It turned out to be the perfect bike for me in the RV park.
Mine is red!
http://www.citizenbike.com/catalog.asp?product_category_id=1&product_id=57

MILAN Citizen Bike 20" 1-speed Folding Bike with Step-thru Frame

No comments: