Wednesday, July 3

It isn't a wrap

I thought I was all caught up on my computer chores and then I remembered I hadn't posted. So where do I begin?
Butch and I are blessed with another Great grand. Born on the first of July in Moultrie Georgia and her name is Khloe. She is struggling with some health issues so she has a frequent flier card in our thoughts.

Butch is on his way back from Missouri and he was part of an accident on I-435 in KC. He said he saw it coming because a guy was traveling way too fast and "distracted". Butch did his best to get out of the way by pulling over two lanes but got entangled as the guy noticed at the last minute and swerved grazing our car. I haven't seen it yet. I am glad he isn't injured as cars can be fixed a lot easier than people. Butch is home now.

Rain, Rain Go away. And don't come back for quite a few days.


No comments: