Wednesday, December 19

Not home much, Can you tell?

So backing up to last Sunday! Butch and I stopped in to see Bill and Kay in Magnolia after our usual breakfast tacos. Butch needed to restock his pecan supply and we miss our visits with friends in the old park. Donn and Peggy stopped by while we were there and Donn restocked my papaya supply.

Backing up just bit more, we stopped in at the Don-Wes Flea Market before going to Magnolia so Butch could get some more LED strips to replace the fluorescents in the motorhome and I had a nice visit with Randy Hinkle, an "Expat" from Magnolia. Randy and his wife Jo are vendors at Don-Wes Flea Market selling T-shirts and other items. I asked Randy if he could put a silhouette of a bicycle on a T-shirt with SPOKES WOMAN lettering underneath. He said not easily but referred me to a booth that probably could. I think it is KIWI SIGNS or something like that so after buying a shirt from Randy for $6.50 and the process from KIWI for $10 I have a shirt that would have cost $30 online.  I will pick it up later today!

Moving on to Sunday afternoon- Butch and I participated in a pool event at Trophy Gardens. It was a mixer event similar to one they hold at Magnolia, or used to have in the past. My partner was as green as I was so we didn't do well score wise but we did have fun and met many new people.

Not remembering what we did Monday but Tuesday is becoming my busiest of days. Butch and a new friend Moe went to play golf at the Executive Course in the Magnolia time slot and I went to the info meeting they have each Tuesday. My primary purpose is to promote Trivia night. I tell the activity director to announce it.
It is usually all info but being close to Christmas a short program was performed and I took a few pictures. And here they are...

I know some names but not as many as perhaps I should.  The elf is the entertainment director.
                             
Cindy, the Elf and Ruth.

Theresa, Liz, and ?

Assorted Elves

A most photogenic Elf


And then the New Years Babies showed up.





No comments: