Tuesday, November 13

The worm has turned

I awoke this morning feeling 95% normal and ready to return to life as I know it. That is the good news. The bad news is that we are under a freeze warning for tonight and the current temp is 45 degrees with little chance for it to get warmer today. I will be covering my plants tonight or bring them in,
I will have Chili in the crockpot for supper and will be enjoying the day more than I have for the past 10 to be sure. I need one added ingredient for my chili and I told Butch we needed to go to HEB. He does not think that sounds like a good idea. He will do it. He just needs to get used to the idea.

Time goes by...

And we are back home. It is cold enough here that our trip to the store was good. Not crowded. Everyone was bundled up tight. We are back home now and chili is on simmer.
My plan is to scope out some movies for later. A real wintertime day all around. We come here to get away from them but sometimes you cannot avoid it no matter what you do or where you are.

The movies in our area are:
https://www.cinemark.com/texas-southern-border/cinemark-hollywood-usa

But I am guessing we will find something on NetFlix.

No comments: