Monday, November 12

Down and Out

Been down and out for over a week. I would get to feeling a bit better and then get smacked with a whiz-bang headache. I won't go into the grizzly details. It is enough to say it has been a roller coaster event. I have never been fond of roller coasters. Each of the last two days I can safely say has been decidedly better. I have been able to do laundry and get meals cooked. My time on the computer has been a fraction of the time it usually is as it seemed to make my ailments considerably worse. So needless to say not much to talk about.

Don Louks has passed. He is the man Butch gives much credit to add to his pool playing skills. Butch and Don enjoyed working on the game and playing as a team. Butch will very much miss him but will think of him every time he picks up a pool cue.

I have been tuning into Facebook on occasion and have gleaned a few photos in the process.

Jason, our youngest son and his lovely wife Laura.



My sister Myrla in the middle with two of her best friends  Craig and Tara Cunningham.

And my sister Theresa who underwent open heart surgery last August and is doing very well

No comments: