Thursday, November 15

Head and weather

First the head cold, one of the worst I have ever had and closely followed by weather cold for the past 3 days. Not a good start to our South Texas season. I have only been out of the house for brief periods and have not felt well enough to much care.
I am hoping I am on the mend but being optimistic hasn't been working to my utmost satisfaction. We have bounced from 99% humidity for several days running to somewhere in the 30's. They even pointed it out in the weather report that the humidity level was very low. My very tender sinus cavities are saying "What the HEY!" and giving me fits. Still. Today is better...so far. The neti pot, warm moist compresses and a heating pad have been my plan of action with adequate success.
So enough of that ugly news.
My plan for today is to get a walk in for the first time in a long time. I have supper planned. And that is probably as far ahead as I should plan for now.

Stay tuned for better news. Gotta happen, right?

No comments: