Saturday, November 3

Head Colds, WiFi and other stuff.

Butch has had a head cold for 3 or 4 days now and despite being extremely careful he has successfully transmitted it to me. I had been having a bit of trouble I considered allergies but this morning it has shown itself to be a full-blown head cold. I started with the Zicam swabs right away so I hope to make this the shortest cold in medical history.
Butch and I have been watching Netflix. The only Internet we have right now is the parks free WiFi. Yes, that is correct. The parks FREE WiFi! No, I did not hack into their system to do it. I hesitate to say exactly what I did but if you are the least bit techy you can probably figure it out. I do not think I have regular readers from this park yet. That is the only reason I mention it. The more people on this system the less likely it will work but so far, so good! Last night we watched 2 or 3 episodes of Ozark without even a hint of a glitch.
If you were/are a regular reader of the Magnolia Park Blog you will find that Deon Spangler is keeping that blog up to date. It is nearly impossible to keep a timely blog going when you are not in residence and since I have been keeping that blog up and this one for nearly 20 years I am more than willing for Deon to do it. You can still send me info about that park and I will post it or send it on to Deon.

When we were in Missouri at Amanda and Brad's new home I went to the basement and saw this box. No doubt in my mind who packed this box. Brad on more than one occasion has reminded me of my sister Myrla.  

Here is an example. In 1993 Myrla, my youngest sister was helping Mom pack her house for a move. When I was helping Mom unpack I found this.
Can you see the resemblance?





School pics of Elise, Leo, and Devon. 



And the latest selfie I tried. I am not very good at it. This old lady doesn't resemble me in my mind's eye.


In my mind's eye, I look more like this.



No comments: