Tuesday, September 25

Fall for us

Butch and I are taking baby steps toward takeoff for Texas. After all, it is mere days away.
The motorhome itself has had periodic maintenance throughout the summer so it is ready to roll. We once again are moving into the MoHo 10-14 days prior to take-off, cutting down on forgotten items. At the same time, we are wanting to leave everything here in tip-top shape to make our homecoming easier. It was more trouble free as full-timers and sometimes we wish we still were. Mainly when we are packing or unpacking.

I asked Butch to trim the tree I look at all the time. It was getting hard to see the birds, squirrels, and other critters so picture taking was getting stifled. The tree is now trimmed and I am once again in the business of observing whatever happens in the backyard.
Here are some recent photos.




Yesterday Butch went with me to the river. 




We are not very good at selfies but thought we needed to try.

No comments: