Wednesday, August 1

Steady as she goes

That is what I am doing. Walking or riding every morning. Watering the parched flowers. Cleaning a room now and then. Doing laundry. I even cleaned 2 windows a day for 4 days.

Window cleaning:
I forget from time to time the easiest routine to clean the windows so I decided to take some pictures to jog my memory. It is really slick when done in the right order.

Step 1. Clean room side panes top and bottom.
Step 2. Clean the dirt from the bottom using baking soda, denture brush, and vacuum.

 Step 3. Lower bottom pane onto a chair or stool and clean external side. Top with a pillow


Step 4. Lower top pane and rest it on pillow. Clean external side.

Step 5. Return upper window to track and raise ensuring it clicks into place. Followed by returning lower window to track also ensuring it clicks in place.


Rest easy. I may be slipping with memory but not to an alarming degree. The last time I had cleaned the windows I took them out of the track completely and created a much more difficult situation. I just want to make sure I do not make that mistake again!

Tonight is trivia night at the Elks Club. Tomorrow night Trivia at Hyvee. Nothing earthshattering on the news side of things so you are getting the mundane version.

Latest pics of interest are below.
 Neighborhood Cat


Winkleman's Switch Holly Hock




Fledging Cardinal. There has been much bird parenting going on in the past week or two.



No comments: