Saturday, August 4

Slightly out of order

 This was a day I was feeling like I had neglected my camera. There is always a gazillion pictures to take of everything around me.

The oldest grain silo in town recently given to the city.

This is a very complex metal sculpture near the trailhead. It requires some time to look at all of it.

Backside if there is one!
 Deep Rock Station

 My Uncle Phil Zimmerle is not featured, but he worked here a very long time.

This weeping willow tree is truly a landmark. If I say, "You know that willow tree on Cedar street?" The answer is always "Oh, Yes!".


Waiting for 5 small children

Double Vision
 

                                                              Eclipse

 There has been a nursery school going on in our backyard as the babies recently hatched learn to navigate the bird world. Young Dove

Baby Cardinal has not yet grown into his beak!

I have nearly deleted this photo more than once. See how completely this Finch blends into the background?

The baby House finch sitting on top of the ball is being an impatient little brat bird, stomping his little feet insisting the parents bring him food.

No comments: