Friday, July 27

Time flies

or is it time for flies? There sure are a bunch of them. Pesky little devils. Time also flies and once again I think the problem is basically my creeping old age. Honestly, every time I turn around another weekend is upon us.
My routine is this; arise at 6:00AM and get ready to walk on the trail with Virginia and it takes me the whole hour to get ready! Really a whole hour out of my day just to get ready to do something. And not something complicated but a simple walk on the bike trail. I return home about 8:00 and Butch is usually up and has the bed made and perhaps even has eaten his breakfast. I then eat my breakfast, turn on the computer and the next thing I know it is lunch time!
I did stop on my way into the house and water a few plants, Only the ones I could get to without stepping in the wet grass. So there are a few still out there needing a refreshing drink.

I do get a picture taken now and then and these are two of my last ones. A neighborhood cat likes to hang out around here and decided to try the tree.


No comments: