Thursday, May 3

Working on Trivia and other stuff

I asked the moderator, for want of a better word, if I could write down the questions he asks us. He said, "Yes, but why do you want to?" I told him I was doing a similar trivia program in Texas and it was quite successful. It gives me a break from putting together my own questions. Truth is I cannot and do not use all the questions. Some are not usable in my opinion.
Example:
From 2003 to 2007 a remake of a Japanese show called Takeshi's Castle ran on American TV. What was it called?
Answer: Most Extreme Elimination Challenge (MXC)

See what I mean? I had to do considerable research to reconstruct the question!!!
Oh well. Most of the questions make sense.
Tonight is Trivia night! Yeah!

Other Stuff:
We have had a 3-day session of iffy weather. They say we are in for another round late this afternoon. It sure is making everything lush with the moisture interspersed with bits of sunshine.

Here is my as yet untouched Rhubarb patch.

And we have a new visitor. He/She posed nicely for a photo. Did not blink even once!


No comments: