Tuesday, May 15

Projects

I wanted a trumpet vine and could not find one so I settled for a Dropmore Scarlet Honeysuckle. And we planted it on the east end of the clothesline. I did this a few days before Mothers day wouldn't you now. So now I also have a trumpet vine!  I have accommodated both in a very fine manner and will hopefully have hummingbirds both north and south. On the south side, we repurposed some wrought iron porch railing and posts we saved from demo during the renovation. I love the way it turned out. The trumpet vine is planted inside the square created by the posts. It will be well supported!!
Newly planted Trumpet vine we planted inside the square structure Butch put together with the wrought iron posts


Sculpture by Jason Brooker

Dropmore Scarlet Honeysuckle vine


No comments: