Thursday, May 17

So far behind!

I would be on the bike trail or going for a walk or daydreaming while doing yard work and say to myself I need to remember to put that on the blog or in other words tell all my best friends because by now the only ones "tuning" into the blog are my best friends. I had surgery on my unicorn horn and it is greatly diminished and healing beautifully. And now I have developed another area near my left earlobe that will be taken care of this coming Friday. I do not think it is cancerous but then we never want to think that now, do we? Now we move on to Butch. He had a couple of spots biopsied and one is cancerous and the other is hypertrophic meaning it is close enough to remove too. He will be having that done on June 8th, the day before his birthday.

Gary brought his trailer up from Missouri to clean it up and get it ready for summer fun with Elise and Leo and whoever else wants to join them. We are both having fun with Gary. He either walks with me or we bike the trail and then he comes back and golfs with Butch. And tonight we will be joining up with Team McDugan for trivia as usual. Tonight one team member will be a math teacher.

Last Sunday, Mother's day, My sister Theresa and my niece, Karla and my grandnephew, Devon came to spend the day with me and we had a great time reminiscing about our mother and sister, who was Karla's mother, Jayne. Devon got quite an earful listening to all the stories. Most of them are HI-larious as we are a very strange and funny family.

Butch had the flu that day. So he kept his distance. Thank goodness he is back to normal.

Pictures:
Woodpecker


Grosbeck


Devon, on the left, is first chair trumpet

BlueJay

No comments: