Thursday, December 7

Lovely Afternoon ---NOT!!

I bought 3 simple items from Amazon late last week. I keep getting notices that my orders are undeliverable. I chatted with them after the first notice and thought it was resolved. I have received 2 more notices after that. I have received one of the 3 items. So we chat again and this is my exchange with them.
Chat:
Me: I have never had as much trouble before in receiving an order. I keep getting notices that parts of my order are undeliverable. This address has not changed in several years. I am losing my patience. What has happened to reliable Amazon??? The order numbers are Order# 114-7278543-xxxxxxx and Order# 114-1662188-xxxxxxx
Barbara Brooker 3707 E BUSINESS HIGHWAY 83 TRLR # 57
DONNA, TX 78537-3616
You are now connected to Sharayu from Amazon.com
Sharayu: Hello, my name is Sharayu. I'm here to help you today.
Me: Okay
Sharayu: I can assure you that I'm here to help and will do my best to resolve this.
May I place you on hold for 2 minutes while I look in to this?
Me: Yes
Sharayu: As the item are already being shipped out from us, and with the carrier you need to contact the carrier.
Me: I am sorry but that is your problem not mine. I have not received items you have shipped to me.
Sharayu: As an online retailer we rely heavily on the carrier to deliver our order, but there can be really unforeseen incidents which are beyond our control.
Me: So what if I never do receive them?
I want to return them then
Sharayu: Don't worry
I'll contact the carrier on your behalf.
Me: That is what I intended you to do in the first place
Sharayu: And they will delivered it to you within 48 hours.
Me: Okay.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
At the same time, I received our new social security amounts in the mail and mine is incorrect it shows me not getting my measly 2% increase. Butch got his correct amount but I did not. So what to do but call them. I have been on hold now for 30 minutes. I am trying to find alternatives. Perhaps I should call the Carroll office in Iowa.
PS. I decided to do that...3rd mistake.   Up to 15 minutes on hold with the Carroll office. Finally got someone. Medicare went up and knocked out my 2%. Butch's is okay. I do not get it but perhaps I am not supposed to.
So much for my nap!!!

No comments: