Tuesday, November 14

Good Morning!

They promised 50 degrees yesterday. Didn't happen. They are promising the same today despite the clouds. It is starting out warmer this morning. OMG! It is 44 at 7:31 AM.
Yesterday we went to the telephone office and stopped the Internet on Thursday. Checked in at the post office to make sure my online address change had actually gone through. It had. Then to the grocery store for a few items.

I have several audiobooks on an MP3 player for us to listen to on our trip and we have started on one.
Skinny Dip, Carl Hiaasen

Listening to audibooks makes the miles go faster as well as being entertainment if your overnights happen to be in a dead TV zone.
Also for Netflix fans:
We recently watched Alias Grace. It is on the dark side but kept our interest through 6 episodes.
In addition to that, I am once again making bracelets. Hey, I have all these beads, you know! I have made 3 and working on a 4th.

No comments: