Wednesday, November 15

Last Dr. Appointment and other stuff

Today was the last Dr. appointment and it was with the plastic surgeon, following up on the surgery I had before the other surgery. It has been very busy this fall! He said all was well but I do have a spot needing a biopsy so will be seeing somebody in South Texas to get that done as soon as I find someone I take a liking to.
So now we are getting the last bits done before take off in the morning. We are more than ready as it keeps getting colder each and every day. Oh and then there are the promises made by the weatherman. I know they are trying to put a positive spin on the forecast but all it does is tick me off when it is so far off the mark.
The overpass at Grand Junction( next town to the east) that began last winter was to be completed and opened for travel today at noon. We hoped it would be open by the time we returned from the doctor appointment in Ames. My appointment did not take very long so we were too early for the opening. Not even sure it is open yet. It really does not affect us however as we are heading south out of Jefferson and not east. Next Spring will be soon enough for our inspection.

No comments: