Thursday, September 1

Today's ride

It has been a few days since I rode the bike. Been walking instead. It felt good to be riding like the wind again. I was on the trail before the wildlife was up and stirring and also the regulars were not out either. It was 55 degrees this morning putting a bit of a fall feeling in the air and that may have had something to do with it.
Today's trail pics taken about 3 miles south of the depot at Jefferson.
In my rear view mirror...

 And this is the view reflected in the rear view mirror. You are looking at a cornfield on the river bottom.
Today we had a strobe light effect with the sunlight through the trees..










And these are sunflower pictures. I have taken many pictures of sunflowers over the years but these are special because they are ones I planted and they are mine!




No comments: